"GET US TO THE STUDIO"
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: “Get Us To The Studio” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to those who sign up using the online Promotion page and who are 13 years of age or older at the date of entry. The promotion is open to anyone and everyone, unless void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Corey Walden, founder of Waking Finnegan, (“Waking Finnegan” hereafter) as final and binding as it relates to the content herein. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about January 16, 2023 and ending June 01, 2023. All online entries must be received by June 01, 2023, 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter:
Online: The Promotion may be entered by using the online form provided on the Promotion site. The entry must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Waking Finnegan. You may enter as many times as you like and you must fill in the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Waking Finnegan.
Alternate Means of Entry (AMOE): To obtain an entry without using the online Promotion form, on a lined piece of paper legibly hand-write your first name, last name, and a valid email address. Place in an envelope and mail with proper postage to: C. Walden, WF Promotion Entry, 127 Taylor Rd, Peterborough, NH 03458. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope. Each envelope is considered one (1) entry into the Promotion drawing. Multiple entries submitted in a single envelope or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win. The receipt of each entry will be based on the delivery date and must be received within the Sweepstakes Entry Period to be considered eligible to win. All entries become the exclusive property of Waking Finnegan, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive digital download access to the Waking Finnegan album, approximate retail value of $15.00, upon its completion and release. Release date is estimated to be June 2023. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Waking Finnegan to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that the album is copyrighted material subject to copyright laws and may not be redistributed by the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Promotion with within seven (7) days following the winner selection. Waking Finnegan shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this promotion you understand that Waking Finnegan, anyone acting on behalf of Waking Finnegan, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Waking Finnegan reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Waking Finnegan may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Waking Finnegan reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Waking Finnegan has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to entries resulting from the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Waking Finnegan reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Waking Finnegan and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Hampshire having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Corey Walden, founder of Waking Finnegan, 127 Taylor Rd, Peterborough, NH 03458, USA.